Vertical Agriculture... healthy, sustainable, delicious
Completed of $2,000,000
672 Days To Go
|Security Type||Preferred Shares|
|Price Per Security||$ 1.00|
|Minimum Investment||$ 1,000,000.00|
|Maximum Investment||$ 3,000,000.00|
About Sky Farm:
The future of agriculture. Supplying delicious, healthy, sustainable food to urban markets across Western Canada.
As an exempt market dealer, Loxley can trade and underwrite exempt market securities. Exempt market securities are risky investments and you could lose all the money you invest in such securities.
In general, investment products sold in the exempt market are considered high risk because:
- They are not covered by deposit or investor protection insurance;
- Regulators do not review offering memoranda for completeness;
- Private issuers are not subject to the same ongoing disclosure obligations as reporting issuers;
- Private issuers may inadvertently, or advertently, refrain from providing an investor or a registered dealer, all the information required to make an informed investment decision.
- Many exempt products are not as liquid as publicly-traded securities and you may be restricted in your ability to sell or transfer these securities; and
- Exempt products are often subject to a greater degree of “key person” risk than more widely held securities.
- There can be no assurances that an investment will maintain its net acquisition value or produce any projected income or capital return. Investment values change frequently and past performances may not be repeated.
- Using borrowed money to finance the purchase of securities involves greater risk than a purchase using cash resources. If you borrow money to purchase securities, your responsibility to repay the loan and pay interest as required by its terms remains the same even if the value of the securities purchased declines. See “use of borrowed funds”.
The risks highlighted above are not conclusive. Risk disclosures specific for each offering are reviewed by Loxley and are presented within an issuer’s profile page on the platform and within the offering memorandum or other offering documents for the issuance. Offering documents and the risks associated with the securities of an issuer contained therein should be reviewed thoroughly by an investor or an investor’s professional advisors before making an investment.
This web site is for general information only and is not intended to provide personalized advice, including investment, financial, legal, accounting or tax advice. Loxley will assess your suitability to invest in the products offered on its platform.